Unit4 I have a pen pal Part A Let’s learn
1） Can master the word and phrases --dancing，singing、reading stories，playing football，doing kungfu，know the rules of v-ing.
2） Use the sentences--What are your hobbies? I like…in our daily life.
Teaching importance and difficulties
1.The words and phrases --dancing，singing、reading stories，playing football，doing kungfu，the rules of v-ing.
2. The sentence structure--What are your hobbies? I like…
3. Make up their own dialogues in their real life.
PPT, word cards
Step1 Warming up
Sing an English song 《My new pen pal》
1. Take out some flowers, and then tell the students these are my flowers. I like planting flowers very much. It’s one of my hobbies.
2. Show some beautiful flowers, let the students enjoy them.
What are Peter’s hobbies? Do you remember? Ask the students to review his hobbies.
1. Do you want to know something about Zhang Peng?
Can you guess? Zhang Peng likes ……/Does he like……?
2. PPT shows the rules of V-ing. Ask some students to speak more words like this.
3. Show a picture about Zhang Peng and Peter, then ask some questions about the picture.
4. Present the dialogue and learn it.
5. Role play about Zhang Peng.
Summarize the hobbies of Peter and Zhang Peng.
1. Guess Miss Mao’s hobbies.
Students ask their partners’ hobbies.
3. Do a survey , finish the form.
Talk about Miss Mao’s hobbies.